- Publication date
- 17 February 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 5 September 2023, 17:00 (CEST)
- Funding programme
Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods (HORIZON-CL5-2023-D6-01)
Projects are expected to contribute to ALL of the following outcomes (with a clear baseline for each use case):
- Ensure resilience of infrastructure of a) seaports, b) connected inland waterways infrastructure c) connected hinterland land infrastructure, to extreme weather events by assuring at least 80% operability during the disruptions.
- Contribute with at least 20% increase in modal shift of port hinterland connections towards zero- and low-emission transport systems.
- Ensure safe port access and port operations by avoiding extra accidents as a consequence of disruptions caused by a changing climate.
- Minimise environmental impact (e.g. emissions, soil/water pollution, degradation of ecosystems and fragmentation of habitats and biodiversity loss, as foreseen in the EU Biodiversity Strategy 2030) during construction, maintenance, operation and decommissioning of the infrastructure by going beyond the EU environmental legislation.
- Present guidelines describing measures (structural, operational and institutional) to address climate risks and hazards, and provide guidance on how to screen and evaluate options.