- Data publicării
- 17 ianuarie 2023
- Data de deschidere
- Model de termen-limită
- Cu o singură etapă
- Program de finanțare
Actions for the implementation of the Mission Restore our ocean and waters by 2030 (HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01)
Project results are expected to contribute to all of the following expected outcomes:
- Enhanced implementation of the European Green deal objectives and the EU Biodiversity Strategy for 2030;
- Improved understanding of technical, social, legal, regulatory and policy barriers to small-scale fisheries decarbonisation;
- Reduced fuel consumption and emissions from small-scale fishing vessels and improved energy efficiency in their range of activities, including acoustic noise reduction;
- Accelerated transition to fleets of small-scale fisheries equipped with greener and energy-efficient technologies to reduce emissions and fuel consumption;
- Increased users’ choices and responsible user behaviours;
- Improved monitoring and understanding on the impact of greener and more efficient small-scale fishing fleets on the marine environment and marine biodiversity.
The projects funded under this topic should:
- Build links with other Mission activities and other relevant activities within the Mission lighthouses to maximise synergies, and with other Mission activities;
- Build links with the Mission implementation monitoring system that will be part of the Mission Implementation Support Platform and with the lighthouse support facilities, for reporting in different basins, monitoring and coordination of all relevant implementation activities in the lighthouse area;
- Support the Ocean and water knowledge system, in particular by contributing to ocean monitoring, modelling and knowledge creation and data.
SMEs, early-stage business and scale-ups involved in Mission projects entailing innovative, scalable and sustainable business ventures from traditional and emerging blue economy sectors are invited to join the BlueInvest community and benefit from the BlueInvest Fund.