- Datum objave
- 13. listopada 2022.
- Vrsta roka
- S jednom fazom
- 31. siječnja 2023., 17.00 (CET)
The regional flagships call, with a budget of EUR 7.6 million, focuses on EU sea basins cooperation, in particular in the Atlantic, the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, the Baltic Sea Region and the EU Outermost Regions. It has 80% co-funding rate for all the topics, except for topic 5, which has 85% co-funding rate.
The call addresses six different topics:
- Topic 1: promoting the diversification of fisheries activities in the Atlantic area (EUR 2 million available) APPLY HERE
- Topic 2: harnessing preparedness and response to marine pollution in the Black Sea (EUR 0.6 million available) APPLY HERE
- Topic 3: promoting sustainable transport and ports in the Mediterranean (EUR 2.4 million available) APPLY HERE
- Topic 4: fostering maritime clusters as an innovative enabler for a Sustainable Blue Economy in the Mediterranean (EUR 1 million available) APPLY HERE
- Topic 5: promoting sustainable maritime and coastal tourism in the Outermost Regions (EUR 1 million available) APPLY HERE
- Topic 6: promoting regenerative ocean farming in the Baltic Sea Region (EUR 0.6 million available) APPLY HERE