- Paskelbimo data
- 2023 m. gegužės 8 d.
- Pradžios data
- Termino pobūdis
- Vieno etapo
- 2024 m. vasario 22 d., 17:00 val. (CET)
- Finansavimo programa
The selected project is expected to contribute to all of the following outcomes:
- Contribution to a non-toxic environment, to a high level of biodiversity (including genetic diversity) and to high animal welfare standards meeting the species-specific behavioural needs;
- Significantly boost in the quality of aquaculture products, improving traits of economic and welfare importance;
- Increased feed efficiency that will also result in a reduced environmental impact through the minimization of feed residues in the natural environment;
- Less disease outbreaks through genetic progression, i.e. greater disease resistance, increased feed efficiency, faster growth and improved traits of economic and welfare importance;
- Increased knowledge and acceptance of organic aquaculture and its products in the general public through true stakeholder and consumer involvement.