- Publication date
- 15 February 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline dates
- Funding programme
The Sustainable Blue Economy Partnership, a European partnership under the European Commission’s Research & Innovation Framework Programme Horizon Europe,has launched its first Joint transnational call entitled « The way forward: a thriving sustainable blue economy for a brighter future ».
The vision of the Sustainable Blue Economy Partnership is to design, steer and support a just and inclusive transition to a regenerative, resilient, and sustainable blue economy. This EU Partnership aims to boost the transformation needed towards a climate-neutral, sustainable, productive, and competitive blue economy by 2030 while creating and supporting the conditions for a sustainable ocean for the people by 2050.
This first co-funded call aims to support transnational research and innovation projects (36 months) addressing one of the five priority areas below:
(1) Planning and managing sea-uses at the regional level
(2) Development of offshore marine multi-use infrastructures to support the blue economy
(3) Climate-neutral, environmentally sustainable, and resource-efficient blue food and feed
(4) Green transition of Blue Food production
(5) Digital Twins of the Ocean (DTOs) test use cases at EU sea-basins and the Atlantic Ocean
Applicants will have up to 14 April 2023 (15h CET) to submit their pre-proposals (provisional date). A first evaluation of pre-proposals will be organised and the deadline to submit full proposals is foreseen for the 13 September 2023 (15h CET).