A year after its initial launch, the BlueInvest knowledge centre is making headway in gathering a community where entrepreneurs, investors, corporates and innovation stakeholders can connect with the Blue Economy.
Content and activities promote Blue Growth and help SMEs and start-ups access finance and business opportunities.
Members of the community can expect the following:
- Business-to-investor matchmaking
- Networking, knowledge exchange and links to relevant accelerators, incubators, clusters and business networks
- Online learning, training opportunities and coaching
- Events and growth opportunities
The BlueInvest initiative will mobilise €500 million of EU funds for financial intermediaries investing in the Blue Economy sector until 2026.
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 31. März 2023