- Publication date
- 17 February 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes (HORIZON-CL5-2024-D5-01)
TOPIC ID: HORIZON-CL5-2024-D5-01-17
Project outputs and results are expected to contribute to the following expected outcomes:
- Increase the impacts arising from the Zero Emission Waterborne Transport (ZEWT) European partnership towards the achievement of zero emission waterborne transport in Europe.
- Leverage the efficiency of national and EU R&I investment to accelerate the development and deployment of zero emission waterborne transport for both European and national benefit.
- Further align national programs with the activities and outcomes of the ZEWT co-programmed European Partnership;
- Establish a cooperation mechanism between EU Member States and Associated countries to jointly fund research related to the objectives of the ZEWT co-programmed European Partnership;
- Creating a critical mass and excellence in precompetitive breakthroughs related to the objectives of the ZEWT co-programmed European Partnership.
- Reinforced synergies between ZEWT actions within Horizon Europe and those of EU Member States and Associated countries within other EU programs such as the Blue Economy Partnership, European Regional Development Fund, Connecting Europe Facility, Innovation Fund and other national programmes.