The Youth4Ocean Forum is launching a new call for project proposals inspired by the theme of the EU Mission to restore our Ocean and waters, designed to promote the ideas of young change-makers all across Europe.
Applicants can apply if they are:
- 16–30 years old
- Based in Europe/ or have a project (idea) focusing on a healthy Ocean.
- Concerned by the health of our Ocean and our waters.
- Have a project in mind to tackle marine pollution from human activities.
- Organising Ocean Literacy activities on the responsible use of the ocean and its resources with children, other young people or a local community.
- Or something completely different that you think has the potential to change things in this area.
The project or idea should be:
- Focused on education; conservation; research, performing or visual arts; Blue Economy and entrepreneurship; fisheries and aquaculture; maritime or river transport; tourism; sports; etc.
- Provide a solution to a marine and/or social challenge, promoting sustainable development, community engagement, good practice and behaviour.
- Publication date
- 5 July 2023