- 17 Februar 2023
- Tidsfrist (dato)
Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes (HORIZON-CL5-2024-D5-01)
Project outputs and results are expected to contribute to the following expected outcomes:
- Demonstration of underwater radiated noise (URN) reduction through large scale demonstrators or retrofitted ships employing URN reduction modifications and assessment through verifiable KPIs.
- Demonstration of the effectiveness, safety and cost-effectiveness of noise mitigation devices, mitigation measures and management options and assessment through verifiable KPIs.
- Development of standards for the specification of source noise levels by equipment suppliers and shipyards, which build upon the current state-of-the art.
- Has increased the awareness of European ship owners of the environmental impact from underwater noise and the possibilities to reduce noise and its harm to the marine environment.
- Provide evidence to regulators concerning waterborne transport underwater noise to better take into account operational conditions and environmental impact within any forthcoming regulation.